[lbo-talk] (no subject)

Barkley Rosser rosserjb at jmu.edu
Fri Jun 6 13:23:57 PDT 2003

Charles,

Still doing the first. Nothing new on the second since my Cambridge Journal of Economics paper that I think you have seen (May 2000) and which is available on my website. Barkley Rosser ----- Original Message ----- From: "Charles Brown" <cbrown at michiganlegal.org> To: <lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org> Sent: Friday, June 06, 2003 10:58 AM Subject: [lbo-talk] (no subject)