Subject: [lbo-talk] Genocide, Holocaust

Barkley Rosser rosserjb at jmu.edu
Fri Jun 6 13:31:18 PDT 2003

Doug,

Regional bosses were zeroes. That is why there were immigration restrictions for Moscow. Go see the movie, "Moscow Does Not Believe in Tears." The folks who were living very well were the ones at the very top, and they were mostly in Moscow. Barkley Rosser ----- Original Message ----- From: "Doug Henwood" <dhenwood at panix.com> To: <lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org> Sent: Friday, June 06, 2003 3:14 PM Subject: Re: Subject: [lbo-talk] Genocide, Holocaust

> ChrisD(RJ) wrote:
>
> >To say that the Soviet nomenklatura had anything approaching the economic
> >and social priviliges of Western elites is quite mad. They went to
special
> >shops and could buy Western goods. They weren't rolling around in
Mercedes.