[lbo-talk] Re: decentralised genocides

Grant Lee grantlee at iinet.net.au
Mon Jun 9 03:52:21 PDT 2003

Michael,

I'm not really familiar enough with Wakefield's writings on NZ --- if that's what you're referring to --- to comment. His New Zealand Company was an example of the phenomenon I was talking about, although it came right at the end of the period I had in mind, i.e. the gradual settlements from the 1790s onward.

Regards,

Grant.

From: "michael" <michael at ecst.csuchico.edu>