[lbo-talk] The Matrix, Visualized Via Anime: The (surprisingly good) Animatrix

Dwayne Monroe idoru345 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 9 06:16:33 PDT 2003

Although I was skeptical (surely this was merely a marketing ploy) I must confess that "The Animatrix" DVD contains some startling animated film.

Free downloads of four of the films are available here:

http://www.intothematrix.com/

Film shorts "The Second Renaissance" Parts One and Two, which detail the war between humanity and the artificials and how the matrix came to be, were, for me, surprisingly stark and powerful.

To view the free films online, a high bandwith net connection is a must. Whether you view the films online or choose to download, Apple Quicktime is required for PC viewing.

I am always intrigued by art that emerges from commerce and, of course, the reverse.

DRM