[lbo-talk] RE: Soviet nomenklatura privileges

Barkley Rosser rosserjb at jmu.edu
Mon Jun 9 09:27:34 PDT 2003

But they are not going out and voting for the Communist Party. The degree of irony partly depends on how far into downtown Moscow one is. They can get pretty ironic inside the Garden Ring, just like in Manhatten. Barkley Rosser ----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Doss" <itschris13 at hotmail.com> To: <lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org> Sent: Monday, June 09, 2003 12:05 PM Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] RE: Soviet nomenklatura privileges