[lbo-talk] RE: Soviet nomenklatura privileges

Maria Gilmore mgilmore at bigzoo.net
Tue Jun 10 05:52:29 PDT 2003

Sounds an awful lot like American teens & twenty-somethings to me. And, to an extent, like American old folks too. As a generation they seem to have known what it felt like to have agency in the world, and they've never forgotten it.

---- Original Message ----- From: "ChrisD(RJ)" <chrisd at russiajournal.com>

> The fact of the matter is that you can get elderly people out to clog
> squares, whereas the only way you could get more than 10-15 Russian
> teenagers to a political event, unless they are members of Moving
Together,