[lbo-talk] Emailer setting request

martin schiller mschiller at pobox.com
Tue Jun 10 21:53:24 PDT 2003

a msg from sokol at jhu.edu on 6/10/03 10:36 AM included ...

>Would it be too much to ask everybody, and Justin in particular, to turn
>of the html formatting when emailing to this list? When replying, MS
>Outlook uses the format of the original message as the default - which I
>find cumbersome - and it takes me a while to get rid of it and put the
>message in the fomat that I like: i.e the original message preceded with
>a > on the top, and my reply in plain text below.

I'm almost certain that Outlook can be configured to reply with plain text. You'd only have to do that once, although it might be equally cumbersome.

I've been trying to imagine a government composed of list members. Doug Henwood is the minister of information. Miles as minister of culture. Justin as minister of justice.