[lbo-talk] Emailer setting request

Jeffrey Fisher jfisher at igc.org
Wed Jun 11 06:26:37 PDT 2003

justin,

fwiw, i'm pretty sure i'm getting your message as html. aside from seeing doug's name in italics, i have the option in the format menu of my email program to make this message plain text -- meaning it's not currently plain text (i'll be switching it before sending). it may be that in your settings you're still *replying* as html? not sure, but i know my program replies to email initially in the format in which it's received, whether plain text or html.

i've actually just been looking at my long-unused yahoo mail account and can't even find an option to turn off (or on) sending html mail.