[lbo-talk] Emailer setting request

Jeffrey Fisher jfisher at igc.org
Wed Jun 11 07:20:35 PDT 2003

On Wednesday, June 11, 2003, at 08:53 AM, Matt wrote:

> [...]
>
> Certainly if he could ditch the html part altogether that would be
> preferable,

exactly.

> but there *is* plaintext there.

right, but this also means his messages are twice (or more) as big as they need to be. whatever. i find html mail annoying, but it only really bugs me when the messages are long and/or complicated (multiple replies included, etc.), then the weaknesses of mail applications rendering html gets to be an issue.

incidentally a quick skim of my lbo-talk box shows multipart messages from only a handful of folks -- justin, dorene, bill bartlett, nomi, peter lavelle. it's not like it's a rampant problem, from what i can tell.