[lbo-talk] Another Poll

Barkley Rosser rosserjb at jmu.edu
Thu Jun 12 12:17:24 PDT 2003

What seems to be going the strongest for Bush is that somehow he got this weird personal bonding with some large chunk of the US population in the period immediately following 9/11, which they do not seem to want to give up on and which just gives him a hard base.

OTOH, at the end of the first Gulf War, his father had a favorable poll rating of 91 percent... Barkley Rosser ----- Original Message ----- From: "Wojtek Sokolowski" <sokol at jhu.edu> To: <lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org> Sent: Wednesday, June 11, 2003 10:40 AM Subject: RE: [lbo-talk] Another Poll