[lbo-talk] Government powers (was: Emailer setting request)

Barkley Rosser rosserjb at jmu.edu
Thu Jun 12 12:20:02 PDT 2003

Going over limit here definitely, but also exiting again tomorrow.

There is still a very big Lenin statue in October Squrare in Moscow, site of the ending or beginning of most major KPRF demos. Ironically the square is ringed (or was the last time I was there) with all kinds of fly-by-night banks. Barkley Rosser ----- Original Message ----- From: "Wojtek Sokolowski" <sokol at jhu.edu> To: <lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org> Sent: Wednesday, June 11, 2003 10:44 AM Subject: RE: [lbo-talk] Government powers (was: Emailer setting request)