[lbo-talk] Homer Simpson, the greatest American

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 12 13:33:46 PDT 2003

"The only real American is George Lincoln Rockwell. I know he hates commies cause he picked the movie Exodus."

(nominated by someone on the list below . . . )

Jeffrey Fisher <jfisher at igc.org> wrote: the fact that so few of those europeans would pick fdr only goes further to show what ingrates they are. even though fdr was the evil architect of the new deal, you'd think those europeans would be grateful for his pulling their butts out of the fire.

ahem.