[lbo-talk] bye again for now

Barkley Rosser rosserjb at jmu.edu
Fri Jun 13 13:39:41 PDT 2003

Well, folks, work pressure is pressing in on me again. I enjoy this list, but will have to skedaddle again for some time. Hope you all have a good summer.

To Chris Doss, please cc me at rosserjb at jmu.edu on the answers to my last questions about October Square in Moscow. Barkley Rosser Editor, Journal of Economic Behavior and Organization Professor of Economics James Madison University Harrisonburg, VA 22801 USA website: http://cob.jmu.edu/rosserjb