[lbo-talk] Homer Simpson, the greatest American

Chris Doss itschris13 at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 15 08:55:27 PDT 2003

>From: Jon Johanning <jjohanning at igc.org>
>
>On a somewhat more serious level, some of the HBO series (excluding Sex and
>the City, of course) also represent "American self-criticism" which a
>pretty good number of Americans watch. I don't know if they are available
>to TV viewers in other countries.

Well, "Sex and the city" (or, should I say, "Seks v Vol'shom Gorode") is on Russian TV.

So is Jerry Springer. God, think of the propaganda bonanza for the regime if that show had been own in the 70s or 80s! Decadent capitalist west indeed.

_________________________________________________________________ The new MSN 8: smart spam protection and 2 months FREE* http://join.msn.com/?page=features/junkmail