[lbo-talk] Dean: hang 'em high!

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Mon Jun 16 17:18:44 PDT 2003

Luke, you really think that that bunch of 19 highly indoctrinated terrorists, with a mix of political and religious motives, would have done a cost/benefit analysis, and foregone their inevitable martyrdom once they got on the planes w/ their boxcutters and part in the division of labor?

Furthermore, I've never thought that most murderers, in the enraged moments before they pull the trigger on their girlfriends, wives, friends or fellow street thug they've fallen out with, say to themselves, "The value to me of killing this punk ass motherfucker is x over y minus the Pareto optimality of Q.If I get caught, my sorry ass is gonna get fried after a decade of appeals from my ACLU lawyers...." -- Michael Pugliese