[lbo-talk] Archive?

Michael Pollak mpollak at panix.com
Tue Jun 17 16:22:54 PDT 2003

> Whatever happened to the archive. The June archive contains only May's
> posts.

It just means Marco the arc-angel has fallen behindhand. Probably out enjoying his life somewhere :o)

You can access this month's posts by typing in

http://squawk.ca/lbo-talk/0306

and you can use this trick anytime Marco is busy with something else. The last term is the two digit year followed by the two digit month. The archive compiles automatically but the viewing window is still being changed manually.

Personally I can't thank him enough. I love having an archive.

Michael