[lbo-talk] Dean: hang 'em high!

Dennis Perrin dperrin at comcast.net
Wed Jun 18 11:04:37 PDT 2003

> Most of the Skinheads' murder victims have been members of minority
> groups: Hispanics, blacks, Asians, homosexuals and homeless persons.

Many years ago, while in LA, I saw a gang of four skinheads beat the living shit out of a homeless guy. It was on a side street near Melrose, amid restaurants and homes. There was nothing I could do, obviously -- I can handle myself in a fight, but 4 on 1 with no weapons is a little stacked. Still, I felt very Woj-like inside, and wanted to break their pale shaved skulls with an aluminum bat. Violence begets, and all that.

DP