[lbo-talk] Black (and Asian) in the USSR

Chris Doss itschris13 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 19 09:00:29 PDT 2003

>CB: Michael, did you note this little vicious , lying absurdity ? Of
>course
>the "basic indices relating to education, health care and social services
>are generally high in comparison with other so-called developing nations"
>EXACTLY BECAUSE of the EFFICIENCIES , not inefficiencies, of the PLANNED
>ECONOMIC SYSTEM that was applied during the Soviet Union era.

While we're at it, how is a country like Kazakhstan a "developing country." Kazakhstan has a cosmodrome and nuclear power plants! (Unless it's dismantled them.)

_________________________________________________________________ The new MSN 8: smart spam protection and 2 months FREE* http://join.msn.com/?page=features/junkmail