[lbo-talk] Dean: hang 'em high!

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 19 09:46:17 PDT 2003

Bill Bartlett <billbartlett at enterprize.net.au> wrote:

Simply this my friend, if I don't speak out when they come to exterminate people different from me, if I don't protest that they are entitled to life, then that leaves me very poorly equipped morally, to argue that my life is something to be valued.

Solidarity. Look it up in the dictionary. * * *

The question, different how? Henry Kissinger is different from us because he is a ruthless criminal, a killer on a giant scale, directly responsible for the overthrow of democratic governments, the provisioning and support of tyrants, and the deaths of millions of people worldwide. I'll pass on solidarity with him, thanks. If he faced capital charges and needed a lawyer, I'd defend him zealously, as Ramsey Clark defends Slobo. If we lost, and our appeals failed, I'd be happy to watch him die. jks