[lbo-talk] Dean: hang 'em high!

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Thu Jun 19 10:40:24 PDT 2003

On Thu, 19 Jun 2003 09:46:17 -0700 (PDT), andie nachgeborenen <andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com> wrote:

Ramsey Clark defends Slobo.

No he doesn't he slanders Slobodan! (Slobo is "freedom" in Serbo-Croat, no?)

http://www.questionsquestions.net/ Double heh, http://www.cosmicpenguin.com/911/pacifica.html "9-11 Cover-Up At Pacifica Radio!" Leslie Cagan recipient of $$$ from George Soros! Kidding... http://www.tenc.net/ramsey/ramsey3.htm Ramsey Clark's Group Accuses Us of Slander, But They Get the Facts Wrong...

Letter from Clark's International Action Center

Reply by Jared Israel and Nico Varkevisser [Posted 13 June 2003]

Last month we posted the first article in a series about former US Attorney General Ramsey Clark, who is perceived worldwide as a leading opponent of US policies.

That article and a followup article analyzed Clark's recent appearance at the National Press Club. During that appearance, which was televised nationwide in the US, Clark falsely posed as President Milosevic's lawyer and falsely associated President Milosevic with Sheikh Rahman, whom Clark praised. Sheikh Rahman is the religious leader of Gama'a al-Islamyya, the most vicious terrorist group in Egypt. [1]

Clark gets around. A decade ago, he and leaders of a group called Workers World founded the International Action Center. More recently, they founded ANSWER, which is prominent in the antiwar movement. Clark has involved himself in some of the sharpest international conflicts. He has appeared on TV around the world. For two years he was entrusted with the position of honorary co-President of the ICDSM, the group organized to counter media lies about the Serbs and President Milosevic. Clark no longer holds that position. He was removed following a decision reached with the agreement of President Milosevic.

Ramsey Clark has not replied to our charges. However, we did receive a short email from the address of the International Action Center in San Francisco. That email is posted below, followed by our reply.

Letter defending Ramsey Clark <SNIP>

-- Michael Pugliese

shouted at each other, as if we were in a madhouse." -Tolstoy