[lbo-talk] Black (and Asian) in the USSR

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Fri Jun 20 01:18:08 PDT 2003

On Fri, 20 Jun 2003 03:47:04 -0400, Chris Doss <itschris13 at hotmail.com> wrote:

> So Russia is developed and the Netherlands are not?

Hey, I'm the pedant, not you ;-) I was just reaching for a shorthand abbreviation to signify advanced "late" capitalist over-developed to the point of decadence, societies. And my new sig. thingeroo is a joke. Those w/Irony Deficiencies, take your multi-vitamins. (Lavrentii Pavlovich Beria, Famous Quotation/Quote ... A Synthesis of the Russian Textbook on Psycho-politics", written by Kenneth Goff - HOWEVER; This book was most likely written by L. Ron Hubbard in 1955 see http://centre.telemanage.ca/quotes.nsf/quotes/ 10c5c725e1cd24e58525687b00673a0f   Goff was a wold nutter. Was in the CPUSA for a few months in 1939. Testified for the congressional red-hunting committees in the 50's. Big on the anti-communist talk circuit in the 50's for groups like the Christian Anti-Communist Crusade of Fred Schwarz. (Author of, " You Can Trust The Communists...To Be Communists!")Goff, in the 60's became an adherent for, "Christian Identity, " the anti-semitic religion of neo- Nazis.

This hoax, "Psychopolitics, " is hilarious. http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/7006/psychopolitics.html

Michael Pugliese

http://centre.telemanage.ca/quotes.nsf/quotes/10c5c725e1cd24e58525687b00673a0f

Brainwashing - A Synthesis of the Russian Textbook on Psycho-politics which is the Dianetics version published in 1955. Psycho-politics is a solemn charge. With it you can erase our enemies as insects. You (psychologists) can change their (leaders) loyalties by psychopolitics. Given a short time with a psycho-politician you can alter forever the loyalty of a soldier in our hands or a statesman or a leader in his own country, or you can destroy his mind.

Use the courts, use the judges, use the Constitution of the country, use its medical societies and its laws to further our ends... By psycho- politics create chaos. Leave a nation leaderless. Kill our enemies. And bring to Earth, through Communism, the greatest peace man has ever known. Thank you."