[lbo-talk] volume

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Fri Jun 20 10:29:41 PDT 2003

I've been really busy for the last couple of weeks, but now that my book galleys are in the hands of a proofreader, I've got some breathing space. So now I can tend to some business that I've been meaning to for a while - posting volume.

There are several people who chronically overpost. I've asked them all to cool it, and they do for a day or two, but then they go back to hitting the send button - seven, eight, nine times a day. And it's not just frequency - it's volume: long texts, inadequately clipped quotes, etc.

So here are the scrolls of shame. I've been a pushover about this for a long time, but no longer. Consider others.

Doug

----

POSTS TO LBO-TALK, 6/13-6/19/03

>3 posts per day

Chris Doss 7.1 Michael Pugliese 5.9 andie nachgeborenen 3.6 Bill Bartlett 3.6 Michael Pollak 3.4 Wojtek Sokolowski 3.1

total kilobytes

Michael Pugliese 218 Chris Doss 166 Yoshie Furuhashi 118 Michael Pollak 102 Bill Bartlett 88 andie nachgeborenen 77