[lbo-talk] volume

Thomas Seay entheogens at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 20 13:21:13 PDT 2003

You could also tell them that you are tolstoyean...that you believe that no crime should be punished. No one at the court would like you then because if such an idea spread they would be put out of a job and have to find a more respectable way of making a living. :)

-Thomas --- budge <budge at el-pleasant.org> wrote:
> On Fri, 20 Jun 2003 at 11:08am mike larkin wrote:
>
> > If it's a drug case, tell them you support
> > legalization. It worked for me; they practically
> > chased me out of there.
>
> one of my cow-orkers saw a guy do that a couple of
> months
> back and he got a big lecture from the judge who
> threatened
> to hold him in contempt for 'disrespecting the
> court'. this
> for answering honestly the question he was asked.
>
> ok, that's three for me!
>

> --
> no Onan
>
> "superior sound quality"

===== <<Be like me! The Primal Mother, eternally creative, eternally impelling into life,

eternally drawing satisfaction from the ceaseless flux of phenomena.>>

-Nietzsche, "The Birth of Tragedy"