[lbo-talk] Re:lbo-talk] GS: stronger growth

Jon Johanning jjohanning at igc.org
Mon Jun 23 08:14:35 PDT 2003

On Saturday, June 21, 2003, at 03:00 PM, Doug Henwood wrote:

> Quoting from the Library Journal review:
>
>> In this "down and dirty" diatribe about American finance, journalist
>> and New York radio personality Henwood makes no attempt at a balanced
>> portrayal of Wall Street. He aims to "embarrass official wisdom" and
>> expose the financial world's weaknesses, perhaps too gloatingly.

How can you gloat too much about Wall Street?

>> Intemperate phrasing abounds,

Sounds like just the book I need. Can't wait to see it!

Jon Johanning // jjohanning at igc.org ________________________________ Information is not knowledge. Knowledge is not wisdom. Wisdom is not truth. Truth is not beauty. Beauty is not love. Love is not music. - Frank Zappa