[lbo-talk] Antisemitism in Russia (Was Mahathir's Party)

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 23 09:27:01 PDT 2003

I certainly don't dispute that Caucasians and other ethnic groups are even worse treated in Russia than Jews. You're just wrong if you think, however, that antisemitism in Russia is a thing of the past, or that Russian Jews don't have to put up with a lot of shit. You don't have to go back to Tsarist times, either, to find really serious antisemitic repression. Can you say Doctor's Plot, for one? And there's plenty of evil antisemitic garbage afloat today. jks

BTW if anyone cares, I recently wrote something on this: http://www.untimely-thoughts.com/index.html?art=94

_________________________________________________________________ Tired of spam? Get advanced junk mail protection with MSN 8. http://join.msn.com/?page=features/junkmail