[lbo-talk] Hillary contemplates the revo and her role with regards to it

Dennis Perrin dperrin at comcast.net
Mon Jun 23 20:01:45 PDT 2003

> "Kevin O'Keefe and I spent hours that summer arguing about the meaning of
> revolution and whether our country would face one. Despite the events of
> the last year [1968], we both concluded there would not be one, and, even
> if there was, we could never participate".
>
> -- Hillary Rodham Clinton, Living History, page 37

She says that now, from the safety of power and celebrity (anybody see that zombie glaze on Time's cov?). But Hillary is an absolute glutton for power and is as Machiavellian as they come. If a true revolution from the left was in the offing, she'd be right there, looking to deal with, fuck or pay off anyone in a position to advance her personal interests. Any feminist or lefty of any stripe who fawns over her disgraces her- or himself.

DP