[lbo-talk] volume

Wojtek Sokolowski sokol at jhu.edu
Tue Jun 24 06:33:05 PDT 2003

> Woj, if anybody can get out of JD, it's you. Go off on rap,
> crooks, random killing and death mixed with contempt for the
> present American experience and no lawyer will want you --
> save for Ramsey Clark.

I do not need to do that - being in the "wrong" socio-demographic category (white middle age male) usually suffices. Nobody wants to go into subtleties of what's in one's head.

PS. I do not think that there is anything wrong with rejecting juvenile fascination with delinquency, nurtured by the marketers and advertisers. Acceptying it, above the age of 16 is quite pathetic.

Wojtek