[lbo-talk] A Call from the Maoists of Iran

Thomas Seay entheogens at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 29 18:32:30 PDT 2003

Long live wiping your ass with your left hand! Fondling shit is a revolutionary act!!!

Let a hundred flowers bloom, and then cut them down with a machine gun!

Read Chairman Mao's Revolutionary poetry about Flatulence! Thoroughly criticize the running pig idealist Pythagoras for his elitist line on beans! Everything you need to know about triangles (and anything else) is detailed in Chairman Mao's "On Contradiction" anyway.

Sex outside of marriage is decadent western self-cultivation. Smash the bourgeois headquarters of faggots, onanists, sodomites, Marsha Brady and other rotten sperm-infested mammals!

Dont these people ever get tired of their own rhetoric? I think a good career move for Bob Avakian-and what remains of the maoist movement- would be to open up a fortune cookie factory, where they could apply their talent for revolutionary kitsch. I could use a good laugh after my dim sum. Another option would be a bumper sticker manufacture. I am sure that the remaining iranian maosits are just as burnt-out and irrelevant as the American RCP.

-Thomas --- Chiang Ching <ChiangChing at alltel.net> wrote:
> A Call from the Maoists of Iran
> "We'll change henceforth the old tradition, And
> spurn the dust to win the
> prize"
> Revolutionary Worker #1205, June 29, 2003, posted at
> http://rwor.org

===== <<Be like me! The Primal Mother, eternally creative, eternally impelling into life,

eternally drawing satisfaction from the ceaseless flux of phenomena.>>

-Nietzsche, "The Birth of Tragedy"