[lbo-talk] Ambigious Doug

Ian Murray seamus2001 at comcast.net
Mon Jun 30 08:54:13 PDT 2003

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Doss" <itschris13 at hotmail.com>
> Hegel's Science of Logic
>

> Volume One: The Objective Logic
> Book One: The Doctrine of Being

=======================

May I de-bloviate your derivative work as I lived long before you? :-)

I'm told your work exhibits 'Eurocentrism.' Is that true and if so, why?

Entities do not exist In their causes, in their conditions, In aggregations of many things, or in individual things. Therefore, all entities are empty.

Because it already exists, that which exists does not arise. Because it does not exist, that which does not exist does not arise. Because they contradict each other, existence and nonexistence do not [arise] together Since there is no arising, there is no remaining or cessation either.

Without one there are not many, and Without many there is not one. Therefore, dependently arisen entities Have no characteristics.

Composite and uncomposite [phenomena] Are not many, are not one, Are not existent, are not nonexistent, [and] are not both existent and nonexistent. These words apply to all phenomena [without exception].

If emptiness is possible, Then all objects are possible, all levels attainable. If emptiness is impossible, Then everything else is [impossible] as well.

N.