[lbo-talk] Neocons Inspired By Italian Fascists?

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Mon Jun 30 10:35:17 PDT 2003

Thanx!

I read the Buchanan rag every week at Borders. Sometimes plunk down the $3. Crafty, that the logo looks like The Nation, eh ;-)Bought it last week, still have to read the Roger Scruton on Strauss.

Laughland, I've likely posted my rant on that loon. Published by The New Stateman, too, advocates, "left-right" anti-war coalition, called Habermas, " an extreme left ideologue, " (!!!) signed the odious ICDSM petition to Free Slobodan Milosevic (like Carrol Cox). Michael P.S. great chapter in, "The Beast Reawakens, " by lefty Martin A. Lee, one of my "bibles" on the far right (and a sector of the far left that colludes w/ fascists and neo-fascists) on the "strategy of tension" Richard Drake, has 2 books on Italian terrorism, also that are good. He has some papers on the net. Red Brigades, whether they knew it or not, were tools manipulated by the rwally creepy italian fascists in and outside the gov't.