Weird question for people in the States

ChrisD(RJ) chrisd at russiajournal.com
Sat Mar 1 02:14:10 PST 2003

Oh my god! Don't tell the censors!

That's perfect. I want one. I want my very own Khui Voine T-shirt!!!!!

(Would spouse let me wear it out of the house? Spouse does not even want to think that I know such words. On the other hand, spouse would be less upset than all the elderly immigrants on the bus. How utterly delicious!)

Look at the whole series. The end has a picture of Jay and the group and I am pretty sure he has no idea what the shirts say. Then there is a picture of Arsenio giving Jay a big smoooch. What kind of a weenie puts up with that????

DoreneC --- This is the coolest thing ever. Tatu on the Tonight Show. Good for them,, they deserve it. The big Western labels are scouring Moscow right now for talent.

The name comes from "eTA lyubit eTU," "This girl loves that girl."