Fwd: Re: POCs

Brian O. Sheppard bsheppard at bari.iww.org
Sat Mar 1 14:45:51 PST 2003

On Sat, 1 Mar 2003 JBrown72073 at cs.com wrote:

> Yeah, that's true about feminism. We just had a small mixed group
> (anarchist) fly apart here based on accusations of sexism (or, in the words
> of the parting manifesto the men were 'allied with the rape culture') which
> in my opinion was a case of playing the card when it wasn't in the deck.

That sounds like such a delightful group to have been a part of.

It reminds me of the Marcuse quote I found the other day (on a "Philosophical Quote of the Day" email list):

"Not every problem someone has with his girlfriend is necessarily due to the capitalist mode of production." -- Herbert Marcuse, The Listener

Brian --