Weird question for people in the States

ChrisD(RJ) chrisd at russiajournal.com
Sat Mar 1 22:49:09 PST 2003

Yep. My partner is Bulgarian and can read Russian. We were channel-surfing on Tuesday night and lighted on the tonight show where Tatu were singing. My partner was amazed at what they read on the tee-shirts. We're assuming Jay Leno doesn't know Russian. Jeet --- The US doesn't know what hit it. Tatu is a manufactured band, but they are not the Spice Girls or Brittney Spears. Tatu is the Sex Pistols.

They got into trouble with ABC. Now their shirts read "censored."