Weird question for people in the States

DoreneFC at aol.com DoreneFC at aol.com
Mon Mar 3 00:46:20 PST 2003

In a message dated 3/2/2003 10:49:13 PM Pacific Standard Time, chrisd at russiajournal.com writes:

> ...and that no one on the staff knows Russian, and that they were too
> provincially American to ask what they words meant? God bless
> American, man.
>
> Doug

Now see, suppose I am a junior flunkie working for Leno. I think war is a dumb idea. I studied enough Russian to know what the shirt says including wangling someone into telling me the F-word part. Do I speak up? Maybe not!

Maybe I suspect other people share my sympathies. It's in Russian, so I have plausible deniability..... and if I rationalize any harder I could justhead off to spy school.....

Meanwhile if I were Tatu's marketers, I would hurry up and get some Tonight Show shirts to market! Making my own just wouldn't be any fun.

DoreneC -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <../attachments/20030303/3a2d3b92/attachment.htm>