Ari on bugging

H. Curtiss Leung hncl at panix.com
Mon Mar 3 13:37:48 PST 2003

FWIW, there are reasons to believe it's a forgery (the Anglicized spellings in the email as the Observer first published it NOT being one of them). But even if it is, someone with some credibility tossed it to the Observer, which means (a) serious dissent within intelligence/policy/military communities on the wisdom of the coming war or (b) something so devious I can't imagine what it might be. -- Curtiss, waiting for the other shoe to drop on this