Telling the Left From the Right By Frank Smyth

s-t-t at juno.com s-t-t at juno.com
Mon Mar 3 19:42:42 PST 2003

Dennis P. wrote:
> Do any of the non-Iraqi leftists here disagree with any or all of the
> above?

No, I'm not. But it begs the question: Can you see the US, with the current fanatics at the helm and presented with such an openning to expand US hegemony, taking a backseat to the Iraqi *left*? These are the very forces that the US prefered Saddam to in the first place.

-- Shane

________________________________________________________________ Sign Up for Juno Platinum Internet Access Today Only $9.95 per month! Visit www.juno.com