Weird question for people in the States

Azwell azwell at ecsecc.org
Tue Mar 4 12:49:36 PST 2003

----- Original Message ----- From: "ChrisD(RJ)" <chrisd at russiajournal.com> To: <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Tuesday, March 04, 2003 12:42 AM Subject: RE: Weird question for people in the States

http://www.lifestyle.ru/index.htm?obj=33949&sid=0806676401191107762839864

http://www.lifestyle.ru/index.htm?obj=34520&sid=0806676401191107762839864

http://www.lifestyle.ru/index.htm?obj=34047&sid=0806676401191107762839864