Israeli lobby

Carl Remick carlremick at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 4 12:21:18 PST 2003

>From: Bradford DeLong <jbdelong at uclink.berkeley.edu>
>
>... Israel is not a "strategic asset" in the Middle East for America.
>Israel is a "strategic liability." ...
>DISCLAIMER: After writing the above, I want--I need--to make it very clear
>that I *support* the U.S. strategic alliance with Israel.

QED indeedy -- there's no arguing with commanding logic like that! I'm sure I would have to survey many a barstool-dweller to come up with a more powerful argument in favor of continued US indulgence of the demented state of Israel.

Kudos, too, on your felicitous use of metaphors:

>We were late to the party that was World War II after all (although when we
>arrived, we did bring a hell of a lot of refreshements).

Carl

_________________________________________________________________ Help STOP SPAM with the new MSN 8 and get 2 months FREE* http://join.msn.com/?page=features/junkmail