Humiliating defeat -- sob sob

Chuck Grimes cgrimes at rawbw.com
Tue Mar 4 13:01:41 PST 2003

Capital Hill Blue is the on-line congressional news letter that summarizes news for Capital Hill staff and office workers....(CG)

-------

This is wrong. Somehow the last time I was wondering around the US House of Representatives web site, I got linked to it and assumed it was. But it isn't. It's a commercial news service---basically a reactionary selection from the wire services. Of course I couldn't tell the difference between it an official reactionary congressional publication.

Sorry.

Chuck Grimes