we've got your kids, so talk!

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Wed Mar 5 09:26:47 PST 2003

Dennis Perrin wrote:

>Let me get this straight: What listers are protesting is the torture of al-Q
>prisoners, but not the fact that they've been captured -- correct?

Correct as far as I'm concerned. What struck me about the story was that I grew up hearing a lot of crap about how the Communists would use kids against their parents - this was proof that the were monsters. And here we have a right-wing newspaper celebrating it when our guys do it. Guess it's not monstrous behavior anymore.

Dog