no crips or retards

Marta Russell ap888 at lafn.org
Wed Mar 5 14:08:19 PST 2003

I have already emailed a copy of the email (I actually got two from the same email address) to the IAC office at info at internationalanswer.org No reponse as of yet.

Further I should say that I used the IAC official website email listings and only sent emails to those offices that had email addresses. That list can be found at http://www.internationalanswer.org/campaigns/m15/m15transp.html#CA

So someone in one of those offices got this email in order to reply to it. Marta

-- Marta Russell Los Angeles, CA http://www.disweb.org