no crips or retards

loupaulsen at attbi.com loupaulsen at attbi.com
Wed Mar 5 14:15:14 PST 2003

I don't doubt that, Marta, but the people listed there are mostly not 'official ANSWER chapters' (it's an ANSWER page, not an IAC page) in any sense. They are people who provided information to ANSWER to the effect that 'We are organizing a bus from such and such a place, and here is our contact information.' Most of these people never had any contact with IAC or ANSWER before last October, and very likely haven't even talked with anyone in DC or NY on the phone. It wouldn't be all that difficult for some cop, right- winger, etc., to get listed there as the Squirrel Creek Peace Committee or whatever, for the purpose of reading ANSWER bulletins, disrupting things, etc. That's one of the negative aspects of a diverse, loose, quickly growing network: it's easy to infiltrate.

LP