W's transcript

DoreneFC at aol.com DoreneFC at aol.com
Wed Mar 5 21:07:27 PST 2003

In a message dated 3/5/2003 4:50:20 PM Pacific Standard Time, dhenwood at panix.com writes:

> Subj:W's transcript
> Date:3/5/2003 4:50:20 PM Pacific Standard Time
> From:<A HREF="mailto:dhenwood at panix.com">dhenwood at panix.com</A>
> To:<A HREF="mailto:lbo-talk at lists.panix.com">lbo-talk at lists.panix.com</A>
> Sent from the Internet
>

> George W's Yale transcript:
> <http://www.americanpolitics.com/bushtranscript.html>.
>
> Doug

Ahh the wonders of microfilm.

Anyone have any idea whether W got these grades in the hardest classes in the curriculum or in the local equivalent of "Rocks for Jocks"? Or did he just "not apply himself," perhaps because he was too busy partying?

As I recall Reagan also was similarly "gifted" albeit at a less pretigious institution than Yale. We survived one round of idiots armed with thermonuclear weapons. Here's HOPING we survive another.

One note: Poor W. His bad luck to go through school before time when computers could prevent such disclosures. When I lived in Indiana I collected quite a bit of Dan Quayle folklore, some bits a lot more credible than others. One I find HIGHLY credible was that Quayle's law school grades hovered in the C and even D range. Alas, the summer he was nominated, someone from the IU computer center reportedly spent an entire weekend deleting references to his law school grades from all available computer backups..

Can any of the lawyers on this list say, do they even let you out of law school with grades like that?

DoreneC -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <../attachments/20030306/e1329f4f/attachment.htm>