fox etc

Dennis Perrin dperrin at comcast.net
Thu Mar 6 08:55:10 PST 2003

> It actually started before Downey. E.g., Joe Pyne on TV and Long John
Nebel
> and Barry Farber on radio, but I guess they were all pretty genteel by
> today's standards.
>
> Carl

In the late-80s, I was a regular on Farber's nightly radio show in NY. He's pretty right-wing and could get testy, but overall he was quite considerate and polite.

He used to taunt me in that Southern voice -- "Deeeennnis! Ronald Reagan's president and you can't staaaand it!"

"No, I can't, Barry," was my only comeback.

DP