Fwd: Re: Re: Accessible transportation

Marta Russell ap888 at lafn.org
Thu Mar 6 10:51:36 PST 2003

Lou --I got this response from ANSWER:

"A.N.S.W.E.R. did receive your thoughtful email about the movement being accessible to people with disability. We are aware that you also send that email to the bus organizer in different cities. That was a great idea. I understand that you got a responds back from someone and was unacceptable to and you the A.N.S.W.E.R. coalition. I am writing to assure you that that person has been removed as a contact from the website."

So it appears they found the person. Still this does not tell us who it was or what he/she was doing there. I'm still working on it.

Marta