Nerdy Ann

Dennis Perrin dperrin at comcast.net
Sat Mar 8 11:28:20 PST 2003

Right wing geek Ann Coulter has great fun with the Hollywood crowd:

"The mascot of the anti-war movement is Janeane Garofalo. Upon hearing Garofalo's pronouncements on Iraq, her manager sputtered, 'Ten years in the business and now she's making with the jokes?' When a feminist as strident as Garofalo is defending the Hussein regime, you have to wonder if her newfound sobriety has hit a rough patch. One imagines Saddam Hussein watching Janeane Garofalo on television with more perplexity than satisfaction."

I don't recall Garofalo "defending" Saddam's regime, certainly not with the same gusto as Ann's hero Ronald Reagan. But I do like the bit about Garofalo's attempts at sobriety. Now if Garofalo only had cancer -- phew, imagine the material skinny Ann could fashion!

<http://www.anncoulter.org/columns/2003/021203.htm>

By the way, I'm discussing the topic of Hollywood and the war today at 3:20 EST on KNRC, Denver. You can listen online here:

<http://www.knrcradio.com/default.asp>

DP