Sidney Hook's *Towards the Understanding of Karl Marx: A Revolutionary Interpretation."

Jim Farmelant farmelantj at juno.com
Sat Mar 8 17:34:08 PST 2003

All the material in the URLs cited by Michael are covered or otherwise discussed in the essays by Ernest Hook, Christoper Phelps, and Lewis Feuer, that are included in the book. Also, concerning Paul Mattick's rebuttal to *Towards the Understanding of Karl Marx*, apparently Hook, himself, had encouraged the publication of Mattick's pamphlet according to Ernest Hook.

Jim F.

________________________________________________________________ Sign Up for Juno Platinum Internet Access Today Only $9.95 per month! Visit www.juno.com