Telling the Left From the Right

BrownBingb at aol.com BrownBingb at aol.com
Sun Mar 9 10:16:58 PST 2003

Gee, I leave the list for a few months and Michael Pugliese is sending us reports from a Stalinist party, Dennis seemingly signs on for those Reds leading an armed struggle for national liberation, Max dreams of a social-democratic coalition led by Bolsheviks like in 1917. Maybe I should just leave them alone , like Little Bopeep.

CB

P.S. Don't you think that Saddam favors Stalin in looks, (etc. ! ) ? Maybe the battle of Bagdad could be like the Battle of Stalingrad.