ANSWER envy

BrownBingb at aol.com BrownBingb at aol.com
Mon Mar 10 05:57:54 PST 2003

> ChuckO: Which WWP demonstration are you talking about? Haven't you forgotten
> that
> ANSWER is organizing demos, not the WWP?

CB: Don't tell me your position is not that ANSWER is a front for WWP

> Your rant is pretty incoherent, so I find it difficult to address your
> other
> points. It's pretty clear to most people that these charges of "redbaiting"
>
> are just a poor attempt by ANSWER to avoid intra-movement criticism and
> accountability.

CB: My comment is very coherent and understandable. That's just another phony comment from you in an effort to avoid criticism and accountability. You are the one ranting all over the list on this. That's what is clear to most people.

"Redbaiting" is an intra-movement counter-criticism of you that you are trying to avoid accountability on.

> I'm not very impressed with the WWP and it's so-called organizing ability.
> As
> the Code Pink demo showed this weekend, any bunch of halfway competent
> people
> can put together a rally and march for several thousand people. And there
> were even buses organized for Code Pink that weren't sponsored by the Kim
> Il
> Jong Bus Service!
When this war is over, if it ever begins, ANSWER will be just an answer to

> activist trivia questions.

CB: Your whole "WWP equals North Korea" is classic redbaiting and divisive of the organizing. The WWP's positions on North Korea are not pertinent to this anti-war effort.

Are you hoping ANSWER doesn't succeed in helping to prevent the war just so they won't get credit for good work ? That's envy to the point of irrationality.