vote on bbc for france...

Jeffrey Fisher jfisher at igc.org
Tue Mar 11 16:11:50 PST 2003

On Tue, 11 Mar 2003 19:04:46 -0500, Doug Henwood wrote:
> steve philion wrote:
>
>> http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/2841913.stm
>
> "Results are indicative and may not reflect
> public opinion." Isn't that helpful -
> indicative of what?

indicative of the opinions of the people who voted, perhaps early and often.

very helpful, indeed. honestly, as someone who had to deal with freepers spamming our online polls at intellectualcapital.com, back in the old days, i can't for the life of me understand why anyone cares about these things. let the freepers win every online poll they want. so what?